China Unicom news from around the web
- China’s students will now study online because coronavirus has shut schoolsThe news: China has launched a national cloud learning platform and started broadcasting primary school classes to ensure the country’s 180 million students can still keep learning even though schools are closed, according to state-run news agency Xinhua.
- Honor V30 Series Dominates Valentine’s Day Festival in ChinaChinese phone maker – Honor – just announced the sales report for the Valentine’s Day festival. The festival took place between February 10th and February... The post Honor V30 Series Dominates Valentine’s Day Festival in China appeared first on Gizchina.com.
- Asia-Pacific Data Center Market Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025The "Data Center Market in APAC - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Airtel most valuable co in Asiaâs emerging market after China MobileIncluding developed Asian economies, Airtel is the fifth most valuable behind China Mobile, and Japanese players NTT, NTT Docomo and KDDI Corporation
- China fights the coronavirus with mobile location dataThis article originally appeared on ABACUSChina’s newest weapon in battling the spread of the coronavirus? Location data from mobile users. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology announced on Thursday that it launched a new service allowing Chine…
- Bharti Airtel second most valuable mobile operator in emerging AsiaAt its current market capitalisation of around $41 billion, Airtel is behind China Mobile whose valuation is $175 billion
- 7 Open Source Projects We Love“In love, you must open your heart — and your source code.” -David Habusha, VP Product at WhiteSource This Valentine’s Day, we are sharing a different kind of love, one only developers can truly appreciate: love of open source projects. If you’re a developer…
- China is projected to become the world's largest 5G market by 2025 - GlobeNewswireChina has emerged as one of the most aggressive countries promoting 5G and is predicted to be one of the top four of markets that will drive the growth of 5G in Asia, and is projected to become the world’s largest 5G market by 2025