JD.com news from around the web
- Amid Coronavirus, JD.com Has an Advantage Over RivalsOnce viewed as a costly drawback, JD.com’s business model now seems like it was right all along.
- 3 Important Takeaways From JD.com’s Latest EarningsThe Chinese online retailer demonstrated resilience in its business model.
- Despite setbacks, coronavirus could hasten the adoption of autonomous vehicles and delivery robotsDespite temporary setbacks, health crises like COVID-19 could spur the adoption of autonomous vehicles and delivery robots.
- vivo S6 5G design finally revealed, will have 48 MP cameraThe vivo S6 5G is expected to arrive on March 31, and we already know the phone will have two selfie cameras. Today, the company revealed the design of the phone in official renders and promo images, along with its brand ambassador Turbo Liu (known also as Li…
- Honeywell Expands N95 Face Mask Production, Seeks $5 Billion LoanWhile helping the Government tackle the coronavirus crisis, Honeywell is also bracing itself for tougher days.
- Illegal wildlife trade goes online as China shuts down marketsOnline shift increases pressure on Chinaâ€™s tech giants over trade thrust into spotlight by coronavirus outbreak.
- Jeff Bezos Tells Employees—and the World—He’s Wholly Focused on COVID-19On Saturday, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos posted a letter to employees, calling the coronavirus pandemic "a time of great stress and uncertainty," but noting Amazon's efforts to bring food and supplies to consumers with limited shopping options has never been more c…
- Stocks Soar On Stimulus Hopes: AMD, Shopify, JD.com Clear Key LevelAMD is still leading chips, Shopify is back on shopping lists and JD.com stock is not on lockdown.