Pinduoduo news from around the web
- Pinduoduo boosts support for smaller merchants during crisisE-commerce firm Pinduoduo is extending financial help and more flexibility to smaller sellers, which may help attract and retain merchants to the platform.
- Alibaba joins peers in offering small business supportAlibaba follows Meituan and Pinduoduo in releasing a slew of supportive measures for small businesses as the economic impact of the coronavirus takes hold.
- Pinduoduo unveils ‘Circle of Trust’ feature to combat counterfeitsE-commerce platform Pinduoduo is bringing real-life trust to online selling to battle substandard masks, as well as surging refunds and returns.
- China Tech Investor 48: The coronavirus ripple effect, with Marcus RyderMarcus Ryder comes on to try to get a grip on the many ways that the outbreak is shaking up our assumptions.
- E-commerce firms cracking down on sellers of fake protective masksChinese e-commerce companies are stepping up efforts to monitor the quality of protective products sold on their platforms, particularly face masks.
- M Science Receives SFC Approval to Advise on Securities in Hong Kong and Establishes First Asia-Pacific OfficeNEW YORK & HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--M Science, the pioneer in data-driven research and analytics, today announced that M Science Hong Kong Limited has received its Type 4 License (Advising on Securities) from the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong K…
- China-Based Issuers Lead Depositary Receipt Capital Raising Activity in 2019NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--China-based issuers led initial public offerings (IPOs) and follow-on offerings in depositary receipt (DR) form in 2019, representing more than half of all DR activity, according to an industry report from Citi. China-based issuers …